Se encuentra usted aquí
Born in 1980, Asís is a guy with a clear inclination for graphic arts, web networking, literature, free software, music, Operating Systems, and some other IT witchcraft. Soon he noticed that this was no country for another musician (but never let aside his natural graphic gift) and deicided to study Bussines Management and Information Systems at Guadalajara's University the second most important in his country; In his earlier professional formation he worked for the same University he studied at, being in charge of designing a logistic system to manage the heavy amount of incomming documents and some parts of the institutional website in which all the processes were shown to the users, at the same time his freelance jobs as a visual designer were incrementing and his costumers started to ask for something more than graphic identity, they needed someone who can turn prototypes and ideas into useful websites and at the same time someone who could materialize those projects for commercial usage; that and some other factors helped him to set a new goal in his carreer become a fulltime front end developer and designer, his first approach was CMS environments, and platforms for online curses as Moodle, moving then to plain text editors for handling many technologies as necesary, sudenly it was too late to give up creating websites.
- Responsive web design, wireframing, mockups, markup & deployment.
- User interface & User experience.
- Graphic identity for organizations.
- Content Manager Software (CMS).
- Server side software and applications.
- Social media graphic & content managing.
- Leading work teams for IT related projects.
- Website users & developers training curses.
- Music related print press and publicity.
- Free software projects deployment.
- Public administration and ISO certification processes.
- JQuery starter
- Web Builder
- A5 Animator
- In Design
- FL Studio
- Rivendell Radio
- Jack Audio
- PC | 8Core 16GB RAM.
- Laptop | HP Pavilion dv7.
- Tablet | Galaxy Tab 3 10'.
- XBox 360
- Moga controller for android
- Atari 2600
- Nikon D3200
What I like
- Music from all over the globe, specially Jazz, Blues, Reggae, Rock & Metal genres.
- Painting, drawing & illustrating.
- Reading as much as writing.
- Concerts, movies & theatres.
- Online radio.